A temporary nanny is the perfect solution for households where childcare needs can fluctuate time to time.
A Temporary Nanny will Take Care of your Children According to your Needs
Find out more about the role below.
- Whenever you need a temporary nanny for a day, a few days or a week or so, you can book an experienced nanny to help the mother of the house or main nanny to care for the children.
- You do not enter into a binding commitment when you hire a temporary nanny and you can also cancel a booking within as little as 24 hours’ notice.
- A temporary nanny’s hours of work and the duties she performs are down to you and whatever your requirements may be, we will find you a flexible and professional nanny who is more than happy to meet your needs.
- A temporary nanny can work for as little as three hours a day or provide a 24-hour service and you can also choose a live-in or live-out nanny.
- A temporary nanny is able to care for all age ranges and we will make sure that yours has experience with children the same age as yours.
- She can also launder their clothes and prepare their meals for you as well as cleaning the children’s rooms and household and arranging play dates.
- If you would like your temporary nanny to perform duties that involve driving, such as grocery shopping and the school run, just tell us and we’ll select one with solid driving skills for you.
- You temporary nanny can also help your children with their homework and if you require one with specific skills or a nanny who speaks certain languages, e.g. asian nannies or spanish nannies, we can find one for you.
- If you will think that you may require a temporary nanny on an on-off basis, then we will endeavour to always provide you with the same one where possible to allow you and your children some consistency.