A temporary nanny is the perfect solution for households where childcare needs can fluctuate time to time.
Temporary Nanny due to COVID-19.
Perfect Household Staff are continuing to provide emergency and temporary childcare. As parents are working from home whilst children are not at school, our temporary nannies are able to help manage your children and assist with homework. We also offer temporary live in nannies.
Providing highly vetted temporary nannies within 30 minutes of your request. Please call now to receive CVs of our available, last minute temporary nannies. All temporary nannies go through a rigorous selection process, the majority have represented our agency and we ensure that their documentation and references are thoroughly checked before being submitted to you.
Why choose Perfect Household Staff - Temp Nannies?
Over a decade, we have built an invaluable reputation with our nannies as well as clients. Being one of the leading domestic staffing agencies in the UK and providing a premium nanny service has allowed us to make efficient, fast but controlled placements of the top professionals on the market.
Any employee who represents our agency understands our exceptionally high standards and our ethos. The way that our candidates conduct themselves at all times will always remain professional above all else.
Our clients do not waste their valuable time sifting through hundreds of irrelevant CVs, our professional child care recruitment team ensure to submit only job relevant CVs.
PHS rigorous Temporary Nanny selection process:
All candidates go through a face to face interview where the below check list is meticulously followed:
- 5 Years of Childcare Experience
- 2 Verbally Checked Refferences
- Valid Passport
- 2 x Proof of Address
- Current DBS certificate
- First Aid Knowledge
- Proof of Qualifications
Perfect Household Staff have been placing temporary nannies for over a decade and therefore have an extensively developed database of fantastic candidates to meet all families requirements. Once you approve a temporary nanny, you will be requested to settle an invoice for 1 week in advance for their services as per the agreed hours of work, we will take care of the rest.
A Temporary Nannies' Duties:
Find out more about the role below.
- If your current nanny is away from work due to COVID -19, you will not be allowed to hire a permanent replacement however, you are well within your right to hire a temporary nanny.
- Whenever you need a temporary nanny for a day, a few days or longer periods of time, you can book an experienced nanny to help care for the children.
- You do not enter into a binding commitment when you hire a temporary nanny and you can also cancel a booking within as little as 24 hours’ notice.
- A temporary nanny’s hours of work and the duties they performs are down to you and whatever your requirements may be, we will select a flexible and professional nanny who is accommodating to your needs.
- A temporary nanny can work for as little as three hours a day or provide a 24-hour service, they can be live-in or live-out nannies.
- A temporary nanny is able to care for all age ranges and we will make sure that yours has experience with children the same age as yours.
- They can also launder their clothes and prepare their meals for you as well as cleaning the children’s rooms and household
- Arranging play dates.
- If you would like your temporary nanny to perform duties that involve driving, such as grocery shopping and the school run, just tell us and we’ll select one with solid driving skills for you.
- Your temporary nanny can also help your children with their homework and if you require one with specific skills or a nanny who speaks certain languages, e.g. French nannies or Russian nannies, we can find one for you.
- If you will think that you may require a temporary nanny on an on-off basis, then we will endeavour to always provide you with the same one where possible to allow you and your children some consistency.
For an obligation-free quote or to discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact Perfect Household Staff by clicking here to email or calling us on: +44 (0) 20 3318 4468
*Filling out a requirements form will take a couple of minutes*
Other Nanny Types:
Is your Nanny looking for a Job?
Find our available nanny jobs here.
Employing Domestic Staff & Private Estate Management
To see a wider range of Household Staff such as butlers, chauffeurs, chefs, personal assistant, etc... please click on the link - Hire Household Staff
Our Residence & Estate Management services are found on this link - Residence & Estate Management