Deckhands and ship mates can assist your captain with the running of your yacht to make sure it’s smooth sailing all the way on your holiday.
Hire Our Deckhands and Ship Mates for The Best Assistance to Your Captain
Below is an outline of the role and the skills and duties involved.
- The deckhands will take care of operating and maintaining the yachts and its equipment so that your captain can focus on steering the boat and you can concentrate on relaxing.
- All of our deckhands have vast experience and training to ensure you and your family are safe while you on board.
- Deckhands will tend to duties such as handling machinery, taking care of the sails and anchor as well as knowing exactly how to work the lifeboats in the case of an emergency.
- Other duties include helping to bring any cargo, luggage or food and utensils on board should you require as well as dealing with any other relevant issues that arise.
- Some deckhands will also help with the preparation and serving of food as well as sorting out any laundering that needs doing on board.
- How many deckhands you need all depends on the size of your yacht and how far you intend to sail, but we can discuss the details of your trip with you to help you to plan the right number of staff for you.
- If you have any special requirements, just let Perfect Household Staff know and we will meet them for you. We can find you deckhands who also double up as a chef if that suits your needs and can also provide you with one that speaks your chosen language or has a knowledge of your destination.