The cabin crew for your plane can help to make every flight a comfortable and luxurious experience.
Enjoy Safe and Comfortable Flights with our Cabin Crew
Here is an outline of the cabin crew’s role.
- The cabin crew usually perform a range of duties, such as airside ID checks if required, safety assessment and response handling and any administration and paperwork that needs to be completed.
- Your cabin crew can also provide you with fine cuisine and make sure that refreshments are on hand for yourself and your passengers throughout the journey.
- Whilst the cabin crew will work hard to tend to your every need, they will also remain discreet and un-intrusive. Every member of your cabin crew will be impeccably dressed, polite, friendly and professional at all times.
- If you require your staff to wear a certain uniform or speak a specific language, then we can arrange this for you. Perfect Household Staff can also find you cabin crew with specialist skills, such as fine cuisine and silver service too.
- Each member of staff will have several years’ experience working in the air and most of them will have worked in the first class or business class sections for top airlines or have a history of providing luxury services to private jet owners such as you.
- How many members of cabin crew you need all depends on the size of your plane and how many passengers you intend to carry on board, but we can discuss your individual situation to help you find the right sized team for your aircraft.
- We pride ourselves on the bespoke service that we offer, so whatever requirements you may have, we can find you cabin crew staff that are right for you.