A steward or stewardess will help out in many ways on your aircraft.
Be Safe and Fully Satisfied in the Air with a Seasoned Steward
Below is an outline of the role and the duties a steward can perform.
- Your steward or stewardess will ensure that you and your family are safe in the air and during take-off and landing and she can also cater to your needs during the flight.
- Duties can include serving you food and drinks, bringing you any blankets, belongings, paperwork or computers you may require during your flight and keeping the plane clean and tidy.
- He or she can also help you to stay clam in an emergency and offers you the reassurance that you will be well looked after in the unlikely event of an unexpected incident.
- Your steward or stewardess will also dress smartly and act professional at all times while offering a friendly yet discreet service for you. Whilst the steward will always be on hand to help you, he or she will never be in your way.
- All of our stewards have years of experience working for top airlines and many have worked for high-class families on private jets just like yours. He or she will have spent many thousands of hours in the air and have undergone all the required training.
- If you have any special requirements for your steward or stewardess, let Perfect Household Staff know and we will find you someone who meets your needs. Whether you need a steward who can perform other duties, is used to dealing with children or speaks a different language, we will find you one with your desired skills.
- If you need more than one steward, then we can help you to hire a team that is the right size for your aircraft.