Our unique Private Household Management service is far beyond simple key holding, household maintenance and security services offered on the current corporate market. Perfect Household Staff fully understands the running of a private household, from staffing requirements and delivering the premium service to our exclusive clientele in their country estates or city appartments .
Our house managers come from private family backgrounds and have been Butlers, PAs and House Managers and possess a wealth of experience.
They fully understand the client’s mind-set in terms of service excellence, attention to detail and rolling up their sleeves to see the job completed.
Below you will find a summary of the extensive list of additional services PHS Private Household Management offers, giving you the freedom of choice in selecting a BESPOKE PACKAGE from the list which suits your needs and is all within your time-frame:
- Your own personal, house manager contactable 24/7
(all of our house managers come from a private service background)
- Handle the A - Z of recruitment needs
- Opening and closing your properties to your specified requirements
- Stocking your fridge with your favourite groceries prior to arrival
- Arrange for flowers to be beautifully arranged around the house
- Collecting, dealing and forwarding mail
- Collecting and driving you to your weekend residence and back from a vast selection of vehicles
- Deliver your own high-end vehicles to anywhere in the world
- Arrange for all car maintenance schedules, MOT, insurance and tax
- Arranging for a private chef to cater for special ‘one off’ events
- Taking care of your pets whilst away with feeding, walking, taking to vets
- House sitting
- Overseeing renovations at your property and keeping the client updated on the progress and financial
- Provide house and technical manuals as well as photographic inventories
- Security Package
Property Health Check
Initially a trained House Manager will be visiting your property to issue a property audit. We consider this an MOT for your Home. Think of it as a a health check of your property which will have included:
- List of current service agreements
- Setting up of a floor plan
- A list of damages and preventative measures
- A structured plan for restoration and maintenance
Property Maintenance Manual
Following the primary property audit, the client is provided with a Property Maintenance Manual which is integral part to recording of work carried out on the property.