A professional butler has had formal training in all aspects of private and personal service. These professional are highly trained and have many years of private domestic butler experience. Often professional butlers oversee other domestic staff to ensure the principals receive only the highest level of service.
We have been providing temporary butlers for our discerning clients for over 15 years and have an established reputation which many other agencies aspire to. To find a temporary butler can be a challenge however, our developed database of part time, full time and temporary butlers allows us to find the perfect candidate within hours of your call.
Temporary Butler with Excellent Standard
The qualities of a great temporary butler:
- Developed organisational skills and ability to multi task
- Calm and collected during stressful situations
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Outstanding understanding in running a household
- Polite at all times
- Patient but driven
- Managing a team of household staff
The requirements, skills and duties associated with the role are outlined below.
- Butlers can be employed in a dual role as a head waiter, chef or valet and take care of your wardrobe for you, while head butlers will take on the jobs of driving and planning functions as well as being responsible for the rest of the household staff.
- All of the butlers on our books are mature and experienced with excellent organisation skills and meticulous presentation.
- A butler will work hard to manage your household staff and will liaise with all relevant personnel to ensure that everything is running smoothly at all times.
- Often, butlers will take on the responsible role of leadership and get involved with the hiring and dismissal of other staff along with supervising them and keeping employee records up to date.
- As with any excellent manager, your butler will astutely know what skills are needed for all the household roles and will know where to hire someone that fits each job perfectly.
- Butlers can also deal with temporary staff, contractors and suppliers and keep all your household accounts in good order. They usually run the household themselves or report to your household manager if you have one.
- From keeping the bar and wine cellar well stocked to booking all your theatre tickets, hotels and flights, the butler can take care of your every need and they will carry out all their work with the upmost levels of professionalism.
Cost of hiring a Temporary Butler
Junior Butlers day rate: £150.00
Generally an experienced butler will accept a day rate of £250.00 to £500.00
Often our clients will also tip the butler at the end of his shift, especially following an event
Employing Domestic Staff
To see a wider range of Household Staff such as butlers, chauffeurs, chefs, personal assistant, etc... please click on the link - Household Staff for Hire
To find Specialist Childcare Services, please click on the link - Specialist Childcare Services
Our Private Household Management services are found on this link - Private Household Management