If you feel you don’t have enough work for a full-time nanny, but need a little extra help, a part-time nanny could be the answer.
A Part-Time Nanny Can Help You if Extra Help Caring is Needed
Details of the role are listed below.
- A part-time nanny can assist a mother or existing primary nanny in helping to take care of the children.
- A part-time nanny may work several hours a day for five days a week, or just work a few full-time days. The hours and days that your nanny will work really does depend on your needs and she can also be flexible if you feel that your requirements will change every week.
- All our part-time nannies have just as much experience as our full-time nannies, but for whatever reason, they now prefer a part-time position.
- A part-time nanny can care for children of any age – from newborns to 16 year olds – and we will choose you one who has experience working with children in your child’s age group.
- Duties can vary to meet your fluctuating needs, but they will typically include caring for the children, keeping their rooms tidy, laundering their clothes, and helping them with their homework.
- A part-time nanny can also run errands such as doing the grocery shopping for you, picking up dry cleaning as well as driving the children to school and back. If your children have frequent play dates with their friends, she can arrange and chaperone these and also take them to music, dance or swimming classes.
- You have the choice of a live-in or live-out nanny. The former will require a room and private space in your home and the latter will always live within an hour’s commute of your home.
- We will listen carefully to your exact requirements before choosing your nanny to help you find one that suits your family perfectly.