Owning or hiring your own yacht allows you the freedom and privacy of being able to holiday with your friends and family far away from the usual holiday destinations.
Whether you’re choosing to visit different countries and islands or simply enjoy yourselves at sea, you will need an experienced and trusted yacht captain to guide you on your way.
Have Freedom and Privacy with your Yacht Sailed by Your Own Private Captain
Below is an outline of a captain’s role and the duties he can perform.
- A yacht captain will be fully licensed and have completed all the relevant training.
- Yacht captains can work full or part time to meet your needs.
- They are also experienced at working with a large number of boats and we will make sure we find you one with a working knowledge of your chosen yacht.
- If you are an amateur boater yourself, then we can appoint you with a captain who will do the harder work for you and teach you a little along the way.
- Alternatively, you may not know one part of the boat from the other and need someone to take complete charge for you and, if so, we can find you a reliable captain to control the running of your yacht too.
- We will also provide you with details of your proposed captain’s skills, training and experience before you hire him so you can be assured he is the right man for the job.
We provide a very bespoke service, so whatever your requirements may be, we will be able to find you a captain who is happy to meet them.