The Costs and Terms of the Home Chef experience:
The Home chef fees are payable on a chef or cook being chosen by the client and accepting the role. The payment must be completed prior to the chefs work commencement date.
The Agency Booking Fee below is exclusive of vat and is billed for the first chef engagement. An additional fee of £65.00 is due for any additional days that the chef is engaged. The Agency Booking Fee is to be received by the agency prior to the engagement of the chef.
The chef fee below is to paid to the chef directly and has been displayed as an average rate. This fee may vary.
|The Chef||Chef Fees From||Agency Booking Fee|
Home Chef Cancellation Policy
- The Agency shall only accept a cancellation of an engagement if it has been made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the commencement of the engagement. The sum of the Agency booking fee will be refunded in full providing that a booking has been cancelled 48 hours prior to the engagement.
- There will be no refunds issued if the client fails to notify the agency within the 48 hours booking cancellation window.
- Should the candidate who has been introduced by the agency to the client be engaged by the client or any of the clients' acquaintances for a period exceeding 3 months, the client agrees to pay a permanent placement fee of 20% of the candidates annual gross salary.
- It is the clients' sole responsibility to agree a refund policy concerning the chefs' payments in case of a cancellation. The agency shall take no responsibility where the chefs fees are concerned.
The Agency Responsibility:
- Use reasonable care and skill to supply the Services;
- Perform the Services to a reasonable standard and in accordance with recognised codes of practice and statutory obligations;
- Take reasonable steps to introduce Chefs and Cooks who are honest, reliable and of sound character, and shall obtain references where reasonably possible, but shall not be responsible for the conduct of Candidates; and
- Shall use all reasonable endeavours to complete its obligations, but time will not be of the essence in the performance of these obligations; and
- Agrees to use reasonable endeavours to provide requested services and locate Chefs and Cooks for the Clients in accordance with Clients requirements, to make an introduction and to arrange interviews.