If you are planning a one-off or regular event, then an event nanny is the perfect way to provide childcare for a number of children.
Event Nannies Take Care of your Guests' Children and Yours During your Event
Read on for an outline of the role’s duties and requirements e.g nanny qualifications.
- Whether they are looking after one child or 10 at the same time, an event nanny or mobile crèche can offer a personalised and caring service for your children.
- Our mobile crèches and event nannies understand how important it is to meet the individual needs of each and every child.
- All our nannies are experienced and have also worked in children’s centres and nurseries, so they have the skills required to care for several children at once.
- Event nannies and mobile crèches will be used to setting up play areas and devising learning and play plans that are specifically tailored to suit the age of each child.
- Each nanny will have been trained in important topics such as how to work with and nurture babies, how to manage challenging childhood behaviour and child development.
- If you have any special requirements, we can find you a nanny who meets these because we pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service that always suits each customer.
- Our nannies will always discuss each child’s needs with your beforehand, so our caring nannies can make sure that they meet any personal, medical or physical requirements.
- We have a strict child to nanny ratio, so there will always be enough event nannies available at your mobile crèche.
- Your children’s safety is at the heart of everything we do and will also carry out a safety assessment and check with you that any toys you provide are clean and age appropriate.
Alternatively please register with us by clicking on one of the buttons below.