Temporary Nanny due to COVID-19.
Perfect Household Staff are continuing to provide emergency and temporary childcare jobs for our candidates. As many families are working from home whilst children remain at home, our temporary childcare departenment has been very busy.
We have regular new babysitter jobs coming available and we are always looking for professional temporary nannies who work with children and assist with home schooling.
Perfect Household Staff and Temporary Nanny Jobs
For over 15 years we have been growing our reputation amongst temporary childcare professionals. We strive to find the best babysitter jobs available for our childcare providers.
Being one of the leading London based agencies who offer temporary nanny jobs, we value our reputation and work on delivering the best possible recruitment service to you. We strive to fill all temporary nanny jobs available ensuring a great personality match between you and the employer.
Any childcare provider who represents our agency values our exceptionally high standards and understands our ethos. If you are a professional temporary nanny or are looking to work on a rota basis, please contact our childcare departenment today. We work tirelessly to make your babysitter jobs search as efficient as possible.
Requirements for a Temporary Nanny Job:
All candidates go through a face to face interview where the below check list is meticulously followed:
- 5 Years of Childcare Experience
- 2 Verbally Checked Refferences
- Valid Passport
- 2 x Proof of Address
- Current DBS certificate
- First Aid Knowledge
- Proof of Qualifications
Perfect Household Staff have been working with families who require temporary childcare for over a decade and therefore we have an extensively developed database of fantastic temporary nanny jobs available.
What do Temporary Childcare Jobs Involve?
- Temporary childcare jobs often vary in length, they can be for a day, a few days or a few months.
- Temporary childcare providers can be self employed.
- A temporary nanny can work for as little as three hours a day or provide a 24-hour care.
- A professional temporary nanny is normally able to care for all age groups but we will make sure to match you with your preferred age group.
- Temporary childcare jobs' working hours and duties are normally the same as a permanent childcare job however, some families may require for you to use your language skills or brush up on a certain school subject.
- You may be required to launder children's' clothes and prepare their meals as well as cleaning the children’s rooms and occasionally the household.
- Arranging play dates is a fun part of the job.
- Specialist skills such as driving, grocery shopping and cooking are sort after, make sure to mention these in your CV.
What Types of Private Childcare Jobs are Available?
Our head office being in Mayfair, the majority of our temporary nanny jobs are located in London and the UK however, we also advertise international nanny vacancies. Bilingual childcare jobs and maternity vacancies are also available.
The childcare jobs we cover:
*Filling out a requirements form will take a couple of minutes*
How to Apply for Temporary Childcare Jobs?
When applying for a temp childcare jobs, it is crucial that your CV is up to date has been tailored to the vacancy that you are applying for. Apply for as many vacancies as possible and ensure that your references are aware that a family may call.
It is important to attentively read and understand the job description as it will dictate what the family require. Please ensure that your CV has as much childcare relevant experience as possible. The duties and reason for leaving must be clear.
Speak with our childcare departenment today for advice on how to stand out.
Alternatively please register with us by clicking on one of the buttons below.