Having a beautiful, spacious garden to relax in is a luxury, but such gardens do not take care of themselves.
A Creative and Meticulous Gardener will Take Care of your Dream Garden
Read on for an outline of the duties, requirements and skills associated with the role.
- The excellent gardeners on our books will not only maintain your grounds, they will turn them into a work of art that will be the envy of all your guests.
- Our gardeners have the basic gardening expertise and skills required to care for your plants and lawns and we can also supply head gardeners, who are more experienced with a thorough knowledge of horticulture and land management.
- The head gardener can oversee large gardening projects and manage your staff and budgets as well as overseeing and participating in the day-to-day running of your garden.
- All of our gardeners have a keen passion for gardening and the love they have for your land will be reflected in the exceptional quality of their work.
- Gardeners combine their enthusiasm for all things horticultural with their extensive training and experience to tend and care for your grounds - no matter what style of garden you may have or desire.
- All our gardeners have experience of working on the gardens of large properties or country estates and they have a good knowledge of formal gardens, themed gardens and topiary along with a grasp of vegetable and herb gardens.
- Gardeners are also used to dealing with woodland areas, formal grounds, swimming pools and ponds, so however unique and specialist your garden may be, we will have a gardener who can take excellent care of it for you.
- They are also able to drive heavy vehicles and specialist machinery.