Hiring a housekeeper with Perfect Household Staff
Our domestic recruitment and housekeeping agency provide fully vetted, specialist housekeeping services. We are trusted by many executive households around the world to supply full time, part time, permanent, temporary, emergency, live in or live out housekeepers at a moments notice.
Our years of extensive experience have given us the ability to understand, and accommodate our clients to the highest standard.
All housekeeping staff have a minimum of 3 years experience working in private families and undergo a scrutinizing vetting process. Your safety and well being are paramount to our recruitment team. Simply, our reputation speaks for itself which is why we are able to only offer housekeepers who have the experience and work ethics to meet our clients expectations.
Employ or hire a housekeeper:
- Duties include cleaning the house, doing all the laundry, cooking, shopping and running all those little errands that the family just don't have the time to do.
- Perfect Household Staff's housekeepers can assist in every aspect of the running of your household and whether you choose a live-out housekeeper or live-in housekeeper, they will prove invaluable and take the stress out of your busy and hectic life.
- Housekeepers are excellent all-rounders, but you can choose one that has the specialist skills you are looking for too. We offer a bespoke service that recognises and fulfils the unique needs of your household. The examples of the highly skilled staff we can supply you with include the following:
How to choose a specialist housekeeper?
The housekeeper and nanny in one: A housekeeper can help with your childcare and lend an extra pair of hands when a main nanny is off, a full-time mum wants a much-needed rest or essential jobs such as the school run need doing.
The housekeeper / cook (with cooking skills): If you need help in the kitchen, then you can choose a housekeeper than can rustle up healthy and delicious meals for all your family. They can help out with special occasions and help to prepare packed lunches too.
The housekeeper and PA: A head housekeeper can also help you to pay the bills, keep on top of all the paperwork and run your diary, so you never miss a bill or appointment again. When you need to plan a holiday or a business trip, they can help you with that too.
The specialist ladies' maid housekeeper: If you require high-quality clothing care, a hair stylist, a beautician or a personal shopper, then we can provide you with one of our ladies' maids, who are as at home providing high-end services as they are helping with the usual housekeeping duties.
What are the housekeepers duties?
- Cleaning of the property to the highest standard with great eye for detail
- All aspects of laundry (dry cleaning, hand washing, ironing, wardrobe management)
- Cooking simple meals or assisting the Chef
- Child care duties or assisting the Nanny / Governess
- Assisting with day to day tasks and running errands
- Local or online shopping
- Pet care
- Specialist skills such as cleaning marble, polishing silver, antique care and others
*Filling out a requirements form will take a couple of minutes*
Is your Housekeeper looking for a Job?
Find our available housekeeper jobs here.
Employing Domestic Staff
To see a wider range of Household Staff such as butlers, chauffeurs, chefs, personal assistant, etc... please click on the link - Household Staff for Hire
To find Specialist Childcare Services, please click on the link - Specialist Childcare Services
Our Household Management services are found on this link - Private Household Management