Private Live out Nanny Jobs Available
We regularly publish live in and live out nanny jobs. All candidates can apply for permanent and temporary nanny vacancies, part time childcare jobs, maternity jobs and babysitter jobs which can be found on our website.
We strongly believe that our popularity with employers has developed considerably due to our candidates praises. Our sterling reputation with childcare professionals is the heart of our domestic recruitment business. Throughout our 15 years in childcare we have built some wonderful relationships with outstanding career nannies.
Perfect Household Staff childcare departenment work closely with family offices, exclusive concierge agencies and private households. Our recruiters work tirelessly with our nannies to find you the live out nanny jobs which suit your level of experience, professionalism and ambition.
Our childcare professionals find live out employment in affluent families, Royal households, celebrity households and other discerning families. We have a fantastic range of live out nanny jobs available on our jobs board.
The private childcare jobs we advertise:
To speak with our childcare departenment and to discuss your live out childcare job requirements, please contact Perfect Household Staff by clicking here to email or calling us on: +44 (0) 20 3318 4468
*Our registration form will take a couple of minutes*
Requirements for a Live out Nanny Job:
All candidates go through a face to face interview where the below check list is meticulously followed:
- 3 Years of Private Childcare Experience
- A Valid Passport
- National Insurance Number
- 2 Verbally Checkable References
- 2 x Proof of Address (utility bill, driving licence, bank statement)
- DBS or Willingness to Apply
- First Aid Knowledge
- Proof of Qualifications
For over a decade, Perfect Household Staff have been advertising live out nanny jobs. We have built strong relationships with our candidates through communication, trust and hard work. The above requirements are our minimal standard and are not negotiable. We do not provide services which involve working visas or international relocation.
What do Live out Childcare Jobs Involve?
- When families search for live out childcare, they are looking for professional candidates with longevity in their careers
- Live out nanny jobs can offer up to 60 hours per week
- A professional live out nanny will specialise in a preferred age group but can cover ages from 1 year old to 14 years old.
- A live out nanny can be asked to launder children's clothes, prepare children's meals as well as cleaning the children’s rooms and occasionally the household.
- Organising fun development activities for the children
- International travel with the family agreed prior to employment
- Being sole charge of the child
- Specialist skills such as driving, working with twins, grocery shopping and cooking are sort after, make sure to mention these skills in your CV.
How to Apply for Live out Childcare Jobs?
Firstly, apply for as many jobs as possible to increase your chances of success. Secondly, ensure that your CV has been tailored to the live out nanny vacancy. Finally, ensure that your references are aware that a family or agency may call.
We do not encourage a large turnover of nannies especially. Please be clear and responsible when applying for any live out childcare positions as your application and success will have an effect on the children.
The live out nanny job description will tell you exactly what the family are looking for and therefore it is the best source of information for tailoring your CV. Your childcare experience must reflect what the employer is looking for in order to progress to the interview stage. The duties and reasons for leaving your previous employment must be clear in order to save time.
During the interview stage, it is important for the nanny to be completely open about their expectations and experience. As a professional nanny, you must show your true personality and be yourself during the interview as telling the employer what they want to hear may lead to early termination.
If the above recommendations are not followed, nannies will leave the family or the employer will request a replacement.
Speak with our childcare departenment today for advice on how to stand out when applying for live out childcare jobs.
How to Calculate Tax, National Insurance, Pensions, Net and Gross Pay?
We have developed a very useful tool for calculating the true salary of childcare providers. If you would like to see the break down of your salary inclusive of:
- Gross Salary
- Net Salary
- National Insurance Contribution
- Tax Contribution
- Pension Contribution
Please visit our Domestic Staff Salary Calculator page. There you will be able to choose a Salary, the Pay Period and whether you would like to see the Gross or Net breakdown.