We are an international domestic recruitment agency with several offices located around London where we welcome our clients to hold interviews if required. Perfect Household Staff provide fully vetted, specialist nanny services and we are trusted by many executive households to provide the highly trained and experienced nannies available today.
Our years of extensive experience have given us the ability to understand, and accommodate you to the highest standard.
REPUTABLE - RESPECTED - CAREING
Top quality childcare is fundamental to the household recruitment services we provide, where we have a no-compromise promise.
The requirements for a nanny can vary considerably; from how often a nanny is required, the specialist services a nanny may be required to provide, multi-lingual capabilities and those that require a nanny housekeeper to be a more integral part of the running of the household.
Some of our nannies become indispensable to a family household, not simply looking after the children, but also providing assistance around the home and becoming a friend to the children or even a parent, particularly if one of the parents is a stay at home worker.
Which nanny is right for my family?
Choosing a nanny is a very personal process and entirely unique for every family. Your children are unique in their requirements as are your families circumstances. You may only need a nanny to assist in covering a period one parent is generally unavailable for or you may need a full time live-in nanny. The nanny may only be required for
education and child development; this would be a governess and not a traditional nanny. Your requirements may include running the household too, particularly if the children are of school age; here you may need a housekeeper-nanny.
Main Nanny skills, requirements and duties:
- Nannies care for the children, and a nanny can also help the whole family by running all kinds of errands, doing the childs' laundry, clearing the childs' toys, doing the shopping and preparing meals for the children.
- All of Perfect Household's Staff's nannies have been fully screened, DBS/CRB checked and are trained in First-Aid, so you can be assured that they are trustworthy and reliable as well as being indispensable to your household.
- Choose from a full or part-time and live-in or live-out nanny. Whatever help your household needs, we can provide you with the precise skills you need. If you hire a multilingual or bilingual nanny who, we will help you choose the right candidate who will be able to communicate with your whole family.
- All of our nannies are of a high calibre and we have candidates with the experience working for high profile private households. They combine their excellent skills with a friendly yet discreet and professional presence.
- If you are looking for a childcare provider, you may want to find out what your responsibilities as an employer would include and what our recruitment and placement fees would be. We can also use our parent's tax calculator to estimate your employment costs.
Every client is unique, simply because every child is unique. Matching the right nanny to the right child and household is so deeply important to us, a principle ingrained deeply in everything we do. So no matter what your requirements we will help you find the most qualified and personally suited nanny for your unique circumstances.
| #LiveInNanny | #LiveOutNanny | #NannyHousekeeper | #MultilingualNannies | #PartTimeNannies | #EventNannies |
| #TemporaryNannies | #AfterSchoolNannies |
For an obligation-free quote or to discuss your requirements in more detail, please contact Perfect Household Staff today by email: or phone: +44 (0) 20 3318 4468
*Filling out a requirements form will take a couple of minutes*
Nanny Requirements Form