Private Live In Nanny Jobs Available
We regularly publish live out and live in nanny jobs. All candidates can apply for permanent and temporary nanny vacancies, part time childcare jobs, maternity jobs and babysitter jobs which are all available on our website.
Our sterling reputation with childcare professionals has been built on our hard work and dedication to them over the last 15 years. Perfect Household Staff childcare departenment work closely with exclusive concierge agencies, family offices and private households. We tirelessly work with our nannies to find them live in childcare jobs which suit their level of experience, professionalism and ambition, leaving no stone unturned.
Our childcare professionals find live in employment in affluent families, Royal households, celebrity households and other discerning families. We have a fantastic range of live in nanny jobs available on our jobs board.
The private childcare jobs we advertise:
To speak with our childcare departenment and to discuss your live in childcare job requirements, please contact Perfect Household Staff by clicking here to email or calling us on: +44 (0) 20 3318 4468
*Our registration form will take a couple of minutes*
Requirements for a Live in Nanny Job:
All candidates go through a face to face interview where the below check list is meticulously followed:
- 3 Years of Private Live In Childcare Experience
- 2 Verbally Checkable References
- A Valid Passport
- National Insurance Number
- 2 x Proof of Address (utility bill, driving licence, bank statement)
- Willingness to file for a DBS
- First Aid Knowledge
- Proof of Qualifications
Perfect Household Staff have been working with families and publish live in childcare jobs for over a decade and therefore we have a regular flow of fantastic live in nanny jobs available. The above requirements are our minimal standard and are not negotiable due to our client's wishes.
What do Live in Childcare Jobs Involve?
- When families search for live in childcare, they are looking for professional candidates with longevity in their careers
- Live in childcare providers can not be registered as self employed
- Live in nanny jobs can offer up to 60 hours per week or sometimes more
- A professional live in nanny will specialise in a preferred age group but can cover ages from 1 year old to 14 years old.
- A live in childcare job may require the nanny to launder children's clothes and prepare their meals as well as cleaning the children’s rooms and occasionally the household.
- Organising activities for the child
- International travel with the family
- Being sole charge of the child
- Specialist skills such as driving, working with twins, grocery shopping and cooking are sort after, make sure to mention these skills in your CV.
How to Apply for Live in Childcare Jobs?
When applying for a live in childcare jobs, it is paramount that your CV is tailored to the vacancy and is up to date. Apply for as many jobs as possible to increase your chances of success. Ensure that your references are aware that a family or agency may call.
It is important to attentively read and understand the job description of the live in nanny job that you are applying for as it will explain what the family is searching for. Please ensure that your CV has as much childcare relevant experience as possible and the experience reflects what is required in the job description. The duties and reason for leaving must be clear in order to save time.
We do not encourage a large turnover of staff or many changes in jobs especially, where childcare is concerned. Please be clear and responsible when applying for any live in childcare positions.
During the interview stage, it is important for the candidate to be transparent and open about their expectations. As a professional nanny, you must show your true personality and be yourself during the interview. If these recommendations are not followed, we often find that the nanny will leave the family or the employer will request a replacement.
Speak with our childcare departenment today for advice on how to stand out when applying for live in childcare jobs.
Live in Nanny Jobs London
Due to our head office being located in London, a significant amount of our live in nanny jobs are based in London. Live in nanny jobs London are very sort after by nannies and there is a lot of competition.
Live in Nanny jobs London offer:
- A higher than average salary
- Excellent Location
- Wonderfull Accommodation
- Wide choice of activities and clubs
When applying for live in nanny jobs London and attending an interview, make sure to be at your best in order to beat the competition.
How to Calculate Tax, National Insurance, Pensions, Net and Gross Pay?
We have developed a very useful tool for calculating the true salary of childcare providers. If you would like to see the break down of your salary inclusive of:
- Gross Salary
- Net Salary
- National Insurance Contribution
- Tax Contribution
- Pension Contribution
Please visit our Domestic Staff Salary Calculator page. There you will be able to choose a Salary, the Pay Period and whether you would like to see the Gross or Net breakdown.