PHS Job 456
A lovely family living in Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 and their 4 years old son are looking for a part time housekeeper to clean their 4 bedrooms house. The family also have 2 small dogs so we are looking for a person who enjoys animals. We are looking for a pet friendly person who has previous experience working with and around children.
Type: Part time, Live Out, Permanent
Working days: Flexible
Working hours: 20-24 Hours / Week
Starting date: ASAP
A housekeeper job may include housework duties:
· Kitchen cleaning, (eg, wiping down surfaces and white goods, loading the dish washer, washing some items by hand, checking use by dates)
· Keeping the general areas clean and tidy (eg. returning misplaced items, emptying the bins, dusting, wiping away marks, watering plants, dusting doors, removing finger prints from likely areas)
· Keeping bedrooms clean and tidy (eg. changing of the bed linens, taking away dirty laundry, dusting, replacing water and toiletries)
· Taking care of the laundry (eg, washing, ironing, steaming, hand washing, sorting, sawing etc..)
· Cleaning of upholstery (eg. hoovering, leather cleaning, steam cleaning, wiping )
· Cleaning of the carpets and floors (eg. hoovering, vacuuming, wet washing/mopping, solvent cleaning, wiping down skirting boards etc..)
· Taking stock check of pantry and useable items.
· Some errands (shopping etc)
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468
#LiveOutHousekeeperJobs, #HousekeeperJobs, #HousekeeperCookJobs, #DomesticStaff, #PerfectHouseholdStaff, #DomesticStaffJobs, #FindDomesticStaff, #DomesticStaffAgency, #HouseholdStaffJobs
Proven private housekeeping care experience with references.
High standards of cleanliness
DBS Check Complete