PHS Job 443
A lovely family is looking for a Live IN Housekeeper / Nanny to manage their property located in South Hampstead, London, which has 6 bedrooms and to look after their 8 years old son. They are looking for a fluent Russian speaker as the family speaks Russian as their native language and would like for the child to grow up learning the language.
This position requires a long term commitment.
Cooking for the family is required.
The ideal candidate will have housekeeping and nanny experience, be proactive, energetic and enthusiastic. If you suit these requirements, this position is undoubtedly for you!
Type: Permanent, Full Time, Live In
Working days: Mon - Fri
Working Hours: 7am - 7 pm (flexible)
Starting date: ASAP
A housekeeper job may include housework duties:
* Kitchen cleaning, (eg, wiping down surfaces and white goods, loading the dish washer, washing some items by hand, checking use by dates)
* Keeping the general areas clean and tidy (eg. returning misplaced items, emptying the bins, dusting, wiping away marks, watering plants, dusting doors, removing finger prints from likely areas)
* Keeping bedrooms clean and tidy (eg. changing of the bed linens, taking away dirty laundry, dusting, replacing water and toiletries)
* Taking care of the laundry (eg, washing, ironing, steaming, hand washing, sorting, sawing etc..)
* Cleaning of upholstery (eg. hoovering, leather cleaning, steam cleaning, wiping )
* Cleaning of the carpets and floors (eg. hoovering, vacuuming, wet washing/mopping, solvent cleaning, wiping down skirting boards etc..)
* Taking stock check of pantry and useable items.
* Cleaning windows on the inside
Nanny duties may include:
* Morning Routine (eg, waking up, brushing teeth, washing, making the bed, getting dressed)
* Preparing a healthy breakfast and supervising
* Tidying of child's areas (eg. putting away toys, washing and ironing the children's clothes etc)
* Development activities (eg. arranging play dates, setting up a development program museums, theatre, music school)
* Sports- taking the the boy to his sporting activities, making sure that they have the correct equipment, on return making sure that the equipment is ready for the following session.
* Helping with homework
* Getting ready for the following day
* Cooking healthy food
* Reporting to parents on any developments
At least three years of Nanny/Housekeeper experienceFirst Aid CertificateDBS certificate and happy to renew
If you are personally interested in vacancy like this one or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please see our latest domestic jobs here.
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468
#PHS_Job #PHS_Jobs #Perfect_Household_Staff #PHSRecruitment #PHS_Estate_Management #housekeeper #housekeeperjobs #cleaningjobs #cleaner #vacancy #nannyjobs #domesticjobs #huseholdstaffjobs