PHS Job 1492
Our new clients located in Belgravia, London are looking for a Russian Speaking Part Time Housekeeper / Cook who is very confident with working around children. They are looking for a fluent Russian speaker as the family speaks Russian as their native language.
The Employers are a lovely family with two boys ages 10 & 14 years old. There is also a cat living at the property and we can therefore not accept candidates with allergies to cats.
The property is large and you will work as a team with other staff to keep it clean and tidy. The property has 5 bedrooms.
The family are looking for an active, lively, warm, professional and responsible housekeeper who loves the profession and who could do general housekeeping, cook, do minimal schools runs and babysit occasionally.
Working Hours: 8 hours / day
Working Days: 4 days / week (Flexible including some Saturdays and Sundays)
Starting date: ASAP
· Kitchen cleaning, (eg, wiping down surfaces and white goods, loading the dish washer, washing some items by hand, checking use by dates)
· Keeping the general areas clean and tidy (eg. returning misplaced items, emptying the bins, dusting, wiping away marks, watering plants, dusting doors, removing finger prints from likely areas)
· Keeping bedrooms clean and tidy (eg. changing of the bed linens, taking away dirty laundry, dusting, replacing water and toiletries)
· Cleaning of upholstery (eg. hoovering, leather cleaning, steam cleaning, wiping )
· Cleaning of the carpets and floors (eg. hoovering, vacuuming, wet washing/mopping, solvent cleaning, wiping down skirting boards etc..)
· Taking stock check of pantry and useable items.
· Basic cooking
· Occasional babysitting and school runs
As mentioned there is a cat at the property therefore you should not have allergy.
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email .
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468