We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious English and Russian speaking Office Assistant to join a friendly team in London.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have prior experience in office administration. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. A Bachelor's degree is required.
Type : Full-time, Permanent, Live out
Days and Hours : Mon-Fri, 9am - 6pm
Language : Russian and English in a very good level (written and spoken)
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience (£26.000 - 28.000)
Duties (not limited to):
· Overseeing general office operation.
· Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
· Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
· Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
· Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
· Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
· Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
· Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email anastasiya.fedorova @perfecthouseholdstaff.co.uk .
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468 ext.110