Our new Clients are looking for a hands on butler to look after them and their property in SW1. This is a live-in position and it is located in central Mayfair, London. It is a formal household who are currently employing a live in couple also.
Our clients are a Russian family of 3 who visit the property 60% of the year.
The Position: Butler, Full Time, Permanent, Live In
Salary: 50,000.00 GBP / Year
Hours: Flexible - More on when the family is in town
Language requirements: Good Command of English
We are looking for a very hands on, pro active butler who is very flexible with their time. An ideal person who is not shy of any jobs but is a competent cook.
· Assist in the arrangements and where requested host or support the Employer in meetings or events, always ensuring guests are looked after with the required etiquette.
· Accompany the Employer as required on outings.
· Hold any budget, paid directly to him, in trust for the Employer which may only be used for food, household items, decorative items, the dogs, events for the Employer and other approved expenses.
· Order all items required and/or requested by the Employer to maintain the house as directed and ensure delivery, fit for purpose and monitor quality and satisfaction.
· Maintain the Employer’s dressing room and manage wardrobe.
· Act as Line Manager to all domestic staff and oversee their schedules.
· Undertake administrative duties, maintaining the office, including the creation and maintenance of staff rotas and time sheet records and payroll. This will also include managing petty cash, payment of bills and liaising with the lawyers and accountants;
· Ensure policies are circulated and upheld by the staff and they are suitably trained in all aspects of the Employer’s policies in cleanliness, etiquette, and interactions with guests, working arrangements, health and safety and fire evacuation procedures (through Security).
· Monitor the staff’s work performance, timekeeping, adherence to policies, general discipline, any staff dress codes, and their treatment of guests. In particular no excessive noise at the house, no gossiping, no private phone calls, respect provided to guests and the employer’s children
· Liaise with Housekeeping to ensure standards of cleaning are maintained.
· Liaising with house owner when required for access and to ensure any issues with the house are promptly addressed.
· Ensure family dogs are managed, groomed and walked.
· Any other Heads of Department that are appointed to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the house and in line with the Health & Safety policy.
· Undertake other duties of which you are capable and for which you have been trained or will receive training.
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468
#PHS_Job, #PHS_Jobs, #Perfect_Household_Staff, #PHSRecruitment, #PHS_Estate_Management, #vacancy, #PA, #PAjob, #PAvacancy, #Butler, #ButlerJob #ButlerVacancy, #ButlerUSA, #HouseManager,