The duties of a house manager can vary, but in general, they ensure that the running of your home goes smoothly and oversee the upkeep of your house or estate.
Live Stress-Free, The Household Manager Keep your Home Running Smoothly
Below you will find an outline of the requirements, skills and duties associated with the role.
- Household managers’ responsibilities include supervising all the other staff, managing the household budgets and admin tasks, liaising with suppliers and contractors and planning your events.
- All of Perfect Household Staff's house managers have experience in running large luxury properties or have worked in hotel management.
- Many are also skilled at running several properties at once and looking after homes overseas, so however long your list of requirements may be, we will have an expertly trained member of staff that can fulfil them.
- A good household manager can rise to every challenge and will always step in to help other staff when needed as well as supervising and co-ordinating the whole team.
- Household managers will be very used to managing and training staff and have the financial skills needed to manage your accounts, the payroll and household inventories. They can also run your business schedule and day-to-day diary as well as planning all of your events down to the last detail.
- If you feel you don't have the need for a full-time house manager, then we can provide one who combines the role with another job, such as a PA, nanny, chef, butler or chauffeur.
- We realize that every household and estate is entirely unique, so we offer a bespoke service that helps you find the staff that perfectly suit your needs.