Perfect Household Staff Landscape design is an exclusive and bespoke world that requires a unique world-class mind-set to the meaning of service and care; which very few can provide or even comprehend.
Think of your garden as a room outside, a sanctuary and a place to relax and entertain guests. Whether you have a large country estate or a bijou London roof garden, your outside space should be a reflection of you and of your own personal style.
If you are taking the first daunting steps towards getting your garden designed or reimagining it, we have one of the UK’s top Royal Horticultural Society award winning designers to help.
Our experienced Landscape Architects and Garden Designers will work with you to specifically tailor the design to suit your requirements and expectations. They combine fresh ideas and creativity with a vast array of materials from traditional to high tech, to create concepts that add drama and definition to your garden.
Here is an overview of the design, construction and maintenance stages, which can be provided:
- Site Survey: Our team will visit your site, make notes, take photographs and create initial plans to base their concept design on.
- Concept Design: They will create a plan of the perceived work, which includes hard and soft landscaping and any specific features you may have requested.
- 3D Design: The team will create high quality computerised 3D images to convey an accurate impression of how your garden/space will look. Imagine being able to view your garden/space from virtually any angle.
- Construction Drawings: These include wall excavations, elevations, millimetre accurate details and specifications, electrical plans, any drainage or irrigation if required.
- Planting Plans: Once the planting plan is agreed with you our team will source and provide the plants to transform your garden.
- Works schedule: Our construction team will prepare a timeline for you and begin to create your beautiful space. Our project managers supervise the work and are available at all times throughout the project to answer any queries and to ensure the smooth running of the construction.
- Maintenance: Anything from general maintenance to tree surgery, our maintenance team have the skills and qualifications to help your garden look stunning all year round.