PHS Job 458
Our new client, a family of three, are looking for a Private Housekeeper / Cook to manage their 5 bedroom property located in Holburn (WC2A), London to start ASAP. The position could be live in or live out as the family are very flexible. A lovely accommodation for live IN candidates is provided but the principals would prefer a live out candidate. There are no kids or pets in the property.
The ideal candidate must be well organised, worked for a minimum of 3 years in a private family home. A person who is not scared of using their own initiative. Looking for a professional, experienced and trustworthy housekeeper to clean and maintain a private residence with integrity and attention to detail.
We are searching for the candidate who will provide complete care for the employer's home and perform all tasks that correlate to the properties upkeep and create a clean, peaceful and relaxing environment in which the employers can let go.
Type: Permanent, Full Time, Live Out or Live IN
Working days: Mon - Fri
Working Hours: 8.30am - 6 pm
Salary: 450 - 500 GBP NET / Week
Starting date: ASAP
A housekeeper job may include housework duties:
· Kitchen cleaning, (eg, wiping down surfaces and white goods, loading the dish washer, washing some items by hand, checking use by dates)
· Keeping the general areas clean and tidy (eg. returning misplaced items, emptying the bins, dusting, wiping away marks, watering plants, dusting doors, removing finger prints from likely areas)
· Keeping bedrooms clean and tidy (eg. changing of the bed linens, taking away dirty laundry, dusting, replacing water and toiletries)
· Taking care of the laundry (eg, washing, ironing, steaming, hand washing, sorting, sawing etc..)
· Cleaning of upholstery (eg. hoovering, leather cleaning, steam cleaning, wiping )
· Cleaning of the carpets and floors (eg. hoovering, vacuuming, wet washing/mopping, solvent cleaning, wiping down skirting boards etc..)
· Taking stock check of pantry and useable items and shopping for groceries
· Cleaning windows on the inside
· Cooking healthy food for the family with knowledge of vegetarian cuisine
· Marble cleaning
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email .
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468
Proven private housekeeping care experience with references.
DBS Check Complete