PHS Job 456
A lovely family living in Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 and their 4 years old son are looking for a part time housekeeper to clean their 4 bedrooms house. The family also have 2 small dogs so we are looking for a person who enjoys animals. We are looking for a pet friendly person who has previous experience working with and around children.
Type: Part time, Live Out, Permanent
Working days: Flexible
Working hours: 20-24 Hours / Week
Starting date: ASAP
A housekeeper job may include housework duties:
· Kitchen cleaning, (eg, wiping down surfaces and white goods, loading the dish washer, washing some items by hand, checking use by dates)
· Keeping the general areas clean and tidy (eg. returning misplaced items, emptying the bins, dusting, wiping away marks, watering plants, dusting doors, removing finger prints from likely areas)
· Keeping bedrooms clean and tidy (eg. changing of the bed linens, taking away dirty laundry, dusting, replacing water and toiletries)
· Taking care of the laundry (eg, washing, ironing, steaming, hand washing, sorting, sawing etc..)
· Cleaning of upholstery (eg. hoovering, leather cleaning, steam cleaning, wiping )
· Cleaning of the carpets and floors (eg. hoovering, vacuuming, wet washing/mopping, solvent cleaning, wiping down skirting boards etc..)
· Taking stock check of pantry and useable items.
· Some errands (shopping etc)
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email .
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468 ext.109
Proven private housekeeping care experience with references.
High standards of cleanliness
DBS Check Complete