PHS Job 429
We are looking for a part-time housekeeper for a large property in St James to come and clean twice a week. This is not a permanent residence and is actually only occupied a few times a year, so the role will mainly be to maintain the property to its high standards.
However, when the family are in residence the housekeeper will be needed much more so the emphasis is on flexibility as the role is a part-time when the principals are not here and full-time when they are. This could be from anything from 2 days to a week, so flexibility is required, especially as there is usually very little notice as to when they will arrive. As this is a bit of a unique situation a good salary is on offer all year round to compensate.
• Dusting, hoovering, polishing
• Deep cleaning rooms when needed
• Maintaining the level of cleanliness weekly
• Grocery shopping
• Turing over bedrooms when in residence
• Laundry when in residence
• Someone looking for part time work but with flexibility
• Someone who can manage their own workload
• Must have experience caring for fine fabrics/materials
• Must have worked in a 5* property previously
• Total flexibility with hours
Salary: £1000 per month
Hours: 2 days a week (more when the principals in residence)
Start Date: February 2019
Proven private housekeeping care experience with references.
DBS Check Complete