PHS Job 1932, Live In Handyman Job, Full Time Handyman Vacancy, Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, Salary 30,000 GBP Gross per year
PHS Job 1932
Vacancy: Live In Handyman Job
Our household staffing agency has been helping jobseekers find handyman jobs for over a decade. We are one of the top domestic staffing agencies in the UK. If you are looking to be employed as a handyman, you have come to the right place.
Our new clients, a friendly couple living in Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, are looking for an experienced handyman who would take care of general household upkeep task. A handyman will be expected to work in the Henley on Thames property and occasionally help maintain the estate in Linton Road, Oxfordshire.
It is very important that we find a handyman with professional experience in private households and checkable references. The successful candidate must be flexible, well-mannered, reliable, polite and pet friendly. This live in handyman job will require a high level of organisation, energy, flexibility and ability and willingness to work alongside other members of the household staff employed.
The Position Type: Live In Handyman Job, Full Time, Permanent
Salary: 30,000 GBP Gross per year (Calculate your salary)
Working Day: Thursday – Monday
Working Hours: 45 hours per week
Location: 1) Henley on Thames and 2) Linton Road, Oxfordshire occasionally
Starting date: ASAP
Duties list will include:
- Looking after swimming pools, saunas, gym and hot tub
- Changing light bulbs, fuses
- Checking boiler pressure, bleeding radiators, refilling wood pellets (boiler)
- Taking monthly utility meter readings
- Performing minor household repairs
- Organise and liaise with contractors for ongoing servicing of mechanical and electrical and other items windows, AV etc
- Manage supplies and deliveries of house-hold consumables (e.g. wood pellets for boiler)
- The pellets for the wood boiler are delivered on palates, and there is a mini forklift to use
- Decommission (in Winter) and Recommission (in Spring) the water system (for Linton Road only)
- Checking security systems, intruder, fire and CCTV
- Ensuring gas safety certificates, alarm servicing, electrical tests are carried out at appropriate intervals (e.g. annually)
- Maintenance, welfare and care of goats and chickens, liaising with veterinarian
- Fruit/vegetable picking from the garden
- Maintaining courtyard gardens, mowing, watering plants, cleaning windows, pathways and steps
- Raking leaves, jet washing exterior areas, and maintaining outdoor furniture
- Very informal garden – much more of keeping on top of the garden, a contractor will be hired for big clear outs
- Driving e.g. airport runs, local errands
- Valeting cars
- At least 3 years of handyman job experience in a private family
- Checkable references
- Driving licence
- DBS check
- Pet friendly
To speak with Alexandra, please call +44(0)203 318 4468 ext 108.
We are a domestic staffing agency. If you are looking to be employed as private carer, you have come to the right place. You will be able to see other nanny jobs in our blog - featured positions .
If you are not registered with Perfect Household Staff, please use the below button to register.
We are always excited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have about the vacancies!
#PHS_Job, #PHS_Jobs, #Perfect_Household_Staff, #PHSRecruitment #PHS_Estate_Management, #HandymanJob, #HandymanVacancy, #LiveInHandyman, #HandymanOxfordshire, #OxfordshireJob, #OxfordshireVacancy, #FullTimeHandyman