PHS Job 1930, Live In House Managing Couple Job, Full Time Domestic Couple Vacancy, London Salary 60,000 GBP Gross Annual
PHS Job 1930
Vacancy: Live in House Managing Couple Jobs
Our household staffing agency has been helping jobseekers find house managing couple jobs for over a decade. We are one of the top domestic couple staffing agencies in the UK. If you are looking to be employed as a domestic couple, you have come to the right place.
Our new clients, a friendly and informal family living in Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable live in domestic couple to join their property on a permanent basis. A domestic couple will be expected to oversee the smooth running of a household which is occupied by two adults. This is a shift-based role working 40 hours per week each, weekend work is expected (Friday to Monday) especially for housekeeping and cooking. Where appropriate time will be given back in lieu.
A domestic couple will be expected to work in the Henley on Thames property and occasionally help maintain the estate in Linton Road, Oxfordshire. The family are looking for a team of a housekeeper and a handyman / driver who have experience of working together and ensuring that the inside and outside are being run at optimal levels. Ideal candidates should enjoy taking care of pets as the family have a cat and are planning to have a dog, chickens and goats.
A domestic couple will be provided with a 1 bedroom apartment which is in a separate building on the territory of the estate. Pets are welcome.
Position Type: Full Time, Live In House Managing Couple Job, Permanent
Salary: 60,000 GBP Gross per year (Calculate your salary)
Working Day: Thursday – Monday
Working Hours: 45 hours per week
Location: 1) Henley on Thames and 2) Linton Road, Oxfordshire occasionally
Starting date: ASAP
Duties list for the housekeeper cook will include:
- Cooking - healthy meals, vegetables, fruits, salads etc. -must be competent in kitchen
- Experience of cooking for groups of 4+ is desired
- Serving meals
- Laundry and ironing
- General housekeeping of all rooms, dusting, cleaning, making beds and vacuuming
- Silver polishing
- Dusting and polishing artwork and sculptures
- Laying table, clearing up after meals (dishwasher etc.)
- General household errands e.g. local shopping, post letters
- Pet care, feeding the cat, and possibly walking a dog in the future
Duties list for a handyman:
- Looking after swimming pools, saunas, gym and hot tub
- Changing light bulbs, fuses
- Checking boiler pressure, bleeding radiators, refilling wood pellets (boiler)
- Taking monthly utility meter readings
- Performing minor household repairs
- Organise and liaise with contractors for ongoing servicing of mechanical and electrical and other items windows, AV etc
- Manage supplies and deliveries of house-hold consumables (e.g. wood pellets for boiler)
- The pellets for the wood boiler are delivered on palates, and there is a mini forklift to use
- Decommission (in Winter) and Recommission (in Spring) the water system (for Linton Road only)
- Checking security systems, intruder, fire and CCTV
- Ensuring gas safety certificates, alarm servicing, electrical tests are carried out at appropriate intervals (e.g. annually)
- Maintenance, welfare and care of goats and chickens, liaising with veterinarian
- Fruit/vegetable picking from the garden
- Maintaining courtyard gardens, mowing, watering plants, cleaning windows, pathways and steps
- Raking leaves, jet washing exterior areas, and maintaining outdoor furniture
- Very informal garden – much more of keeping on top of the garden, a contractor will be hired for big clear outs
- Driving e.g. airport runs, local errands
- Valeting cars
- At least 3 years of domestic couple experience
- DBS check
- Pet friendly
- Cooking skills
- Checkable references
- Driving licence
- If necessary-at least one of the couple must be happy to go on a 2 day training course for the forklift, which will be paid for by the employer.
- The ideal domestic couple must work well as a team and be able to manage the workload between them.
If you are personally interested in this temporary housekeeper job in Wimbledon at our domestic staff agency or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email your CV .
To speak with Alexandra, please call +44(0)203 318 4468 ext 108.
We are a domestic staffing agency. If you are looking to be employed as a private domestic couple, you have come to the right place. You will be able to see other nanny jobs in our blog - featured positions.
If you are not registered with Perfect Household Staff, please use the below button to register.
We are always excited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have about the vacancies!
#PHS_Job, #PHS_Jobs, #Perfect_Household_Staff, #PHSRecruitment #PHS_Estate_Management, #HouseManagingCouple, #DomesticCouple, #LiveInDomesticCouple