Vacancy: Live Out Housekeeper Position, Full Time Housekeeper Role, Permanent Housekeeper Job, Private Housekeeper Job in Hampstead, Housekeeper Vacancy in London
PHS Job 1900
We are one of the top boutique private housekeeping agencies in the UK. If you are looking to be employed as a private housekeeper, you have come to the right place. We will help you to find fantastic private housekeeper jobs.
Our returned clients, a lovely family with children are looking for a well-mannered and highly qualified Full Time Housekeeper to join a team at their fully staffed residence in Hampstead, London.
We are looking for a candidate with previous private Housekeeping experience in private households. The candidate must be loyal, private and hardworking individual who has excellent attention to detail, and enjoys working as a part of a busy team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, work well under pressure, and have a passion for giving the very best service to the principals and their family at all times.
There are 4 housekeepers working in shifts: morning shift ( 9:00 - 17:30 ) or evening shift ( 12:00 - 20:00 ), 5 days per week.
You will be expected to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, reliability, personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
Ideally, the family would prefer to find someone with luxury private both private household experience and 5 star hotel experience.
We are looking for someone who wants secure and long term job. A professional employee who has a positive and bright personality and who speaks fluent English.
The Position Type: Live Out, Full Time, Permanent
Salary: 38,000.00 GBP / Year Gross (Calculate your Salary)
Days: 5 days per week ( days off are flexible )
Hours: 9:00 - 17:30 or 12:00 - 20:00 (Shifts)
Language: fluent English
Starting date: ASAP
Duties will include:
- Keeping the general areas clean and tidy (eg. returning misplaced items, emptying the bins, dusting, wiping away marks, watering plants, dusting doors, removing finger prints from likely areas)
- Keeping bedrooms clean and tidy (eg. changing of the bed linens, taking away dirty laundry, dusting, replacing water and toiletries)
- Taking care of the laundry (eg, washing, ironing, steaming, hand washing, sorting, sawing etc..)
- Cleaning of upholstery (eg. hoovering, leather cleaning, steam cleaning, wiping )
- Cleaning of the carpets and floors (eg. hoovering, vacuuming, wet washing/mopping, solvent cleaning, wiping down skirting boards etc..)
- Taking stock check of pantry and useable items.
- Cleaning windows on the inside
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in UHNW and 5* hotels
- Excellent checkable references
- Fluent English
- UK working permit
To speak with Vitalina, please call +44(0)203 318 4468 ext 109
If you are not registered with Perfect Household Staff, please use the below button to register.
We are always excited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have about the vacancies!
For other Housekeeper vacancies please click on the link: Featured Positions
#PHS_Job, #PHS_Jobs, #Perfect_Household_Staff, #PHS_Estate_Management, #HousekeeperJobLondon, #LiveOutHousekeeperJob, #PrivateHousekeeperJobs, #DomesticJobsHampstead, #HousekeeperHampstead, #FullTimeHousekeeperJob, #HousekeeperJob, #HKJob