Vacancy: Russian Speaking Junior Personal Assistant Job, Full Time Junior Personal Assistant Vacancy, Personal Assistant Job in Victoria, Personal Assistant Vacancy in London
PHS Job 1878
Our new client, a fast-growing investment company providing capital and support to IT startups, are currently looking for a professional Russian Junior Personal Assistant. The office will be based in Victoria, London. We are searching for a Russian speaking candidate because the CEO and EA prefer to communicate in their native language. Fluent English is also required.
The ideal candidate will be a multilingual, versatile professional who is used to working in a fast paced environment, who is proactive and can resolve issues before they become a problem or impact the companies operational effectiveness. We are searching for an experienced Junior Personal Assistant who can effectively prioritise the businesses needs and enjoys solving challenges through great use of their communication skills. The successful candidate will have high level of discretion, ability to work in a Team and to multi task within a pressurised environment.
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (40000 – 45000 GBP / Year Gross) (Calculate your Salary)
Working hours: 10am – 7pm
Working days: Mon – Fri
Language: Russian, English
Location: Victoria, London
Starting date: December 2021
The Junior Personal Assistant will report to the EA of the CEO and be responsible for:
- Ensure the smooth running of the London support office on a day to day basis
- Ensuring the office support team offer a full front of house service
- Plan and co-ordinate meetings / events
- Take accountability for office overheads including IT equipment, stationery, paper consumption, etc
- Filing, printing, answering phone calls
- Communicating with investors, private equity representatives and shareholders
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports using CRM systems
- Conflict management
- 3 years of Junior Personal Assistant experience
- Excellent contactable references
- Highly organised with an ability to work in a timely manner in high pressure situations
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Great command of Russian
- Fluent English
- Working permit within the UKMS Office, Outlook etc
To speak with Vitalina, please call +44(0)203 318 4468 ext 109
If you are not registered with Perfect Household Staff, please use the below button to register.
We are always excited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have about the vacancies!
For other Russian Speaking Personal Assistant vacancies please click on the link: Featured Positions.
#PHS_Job, #PHS_Jobs, #Perfect_Household_Staff, #PHSRecruitment, #Officemanager, #officeassistant, #juniorassistant #Fulltimeofficemanager