Perfect Household Staff Blog

The latest news and views from Perfect Household Staff as well as New Live Jobs:
Nanny vacancies,
Housekeeper jobs,
Chef vacancies,
Private Chauffeur jobs,
Governess vacancies,
Maternity Nurse positions,
Household Staff Jobs,
Domestic Couples vacancies,

PHS Job 1803, Full Time Housekeeper Nanny Job, Live In / Live Out Housekeeper Nanny Vacancy, Belgravia, London, Salary Negotiable

PHS Job 1803, Full Time Housekeeper Nanny Job, Live In / Live Out Housekeeper Nanny Vacancy, Belgravia, London, Salary Negotiable

Vacancy: Full Time Housekeeper Nanny Job, Private Housekeeper Nanny Job, Full Time Housekeeper Nanny Vacancy, Live In / Live Out Housekeeper Nanny Job, Permanent Housekeeper Nanny Position in Belgravia, Housekeeper Nanny Job in London

PHS Job 1803

Our household staffing agency has been helping jobseekers find domestic staff jobs for over a decade. We are one of the top domestic staffing agencies in the UK. If you are looking to be employed as a housekeeper nanny, you have come to the right place.

Our new clients, a friendly family with lovely twins (18 months), are looking for a professional housekeeper / nanny to join their household in Belgravia, London. This is a mix of housekeeper / nanny position witch will be split with the nanny part taking up to (40%) of your time and the housekeeper part the other (60%).

The successful candidate will be responsible for general cleaning duties including ironing, laundry, bathrooms, kitchen, bedrooms, dusting and hovering. The parents would be happy to hire a flexible, proactive and responsible candidate who is experienced in childcare and who has a hands-on approach.

Although this will be a position where the main focus will be on housekeeping, we will only be able to consider applicants who have had previous childcare experience and who are confident in working with children.

The Position Type: Live In / Live Out, Full Time, Permanent

Salary: Negotiable (Calculate your Salary) 

Working Days: Sunday - Friday

Working Hours: from 7:30am to 5:30pm

Location: Belgravia, London

Starting date: September 2021

Duties:

  • Basic housekeeping duties
  • Keeping general areas clean and tidy
  • Dusting, washing
  • Laundry and ironing, handwashing
  • Meal preparation for the children
  • Babysitting
  • Maintaining the children’s daily routine

Requirements:

  • At least 5 years of housekeeper / nanny experience in private family
  • UK working permit
  • Checkable references
  • Willingness to travel on holidays

If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email

To speak with Alexandra, please call +44(0)203 318 4468 ext 108.

Apply Here

If you are not registered with Perfect Household Staff, please use the below button to register.

Candidate Registration

We are always excited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have about the vacancies!

We are a boutique homestaff agency in the UK. If you are looking to be employed as a Private Housekeeper Nanny, you have come to the right place.

You will be able to see other Housekeeper and Nanny jobs in our blog -featured positions.

#PHS_Job, #PHS_Jobs, #Perfect_Household_Staff, #PHSRecruitment #PHS_Estate_Management, #PrivateHousekeeper, #NannyJobLondon, #HousekeeperJobs, # PrivateNanny, #LondonVacancy, #LondonJob, #LiveOutNannyJobs, #LiveOutHousekeeperJobs, #HousekeeperJobBelgravia, #BelgraviaNannyJob

0
PHS Job 1804, Temporary Housekeeper Job, Live In R...
PHS Job 1802, Traveling Housekeepers Job, Live In ...