Perfect Household Staff Blog

The latest news and views from Perfect Household Staff as well as New Live Jobs:
Nanny vacancies,
Housekeeper jobs,
Chef vacancies,
Private Chauffeur jobs,
Governess vacancies,
Maternity Nurse positions,
Household Staff Jobs,
Domestic Couples vacancies,

PHS Job 1767, Full Time Housekeeper Nanny Vacancy, Live Out Housekeeper Nanny Job, Witchampton, Dorset, Salary 534 – 821 GBP Gross per week

PHS Job 1767, Full Time Housekeeper Nanny Vacancy, Live Out Housekeeper Nanny Job, Witchampton, Dorset, Salary 534 – 821 GBP Gross per week

Vacancy: Private Housekeeper Nanny Job, Full Time Housekeeper Nanny Vacancy, Live Out Housekeeper Nanny Job, Permanent Housekeeper Nanny Position in Witchampton, Housekeeper Nanny Job in Dorset

PHS Job 1767

Our domestic household staffing agency has been helping jobseekers find domestic staff jobs for over a decade. We are one of the top domestic staffing agencies in the UK. If you are searching for full time housekeeping jobs, you have come to the right place.

For our new clients, residing in a lovely 3 bedroom cottage in Witchampton (Dorset), we are looking for an experienced and flexible Housekeeper / Nanny to join their family who can occasionally take care of the children (ages 18 months and 5 years). The nannying part of the job will allow some time for the mother to catch up with work. The housekeeper nanny vacancy will be split with the nanny part taking up to (30%) of your time and the housekeeper part the other (70%).

The parents, busy professionals, would like to hire an energetic employee who would take full responsibility of the housekeeping and who is very child friendly. The key character traits which we are looking for, in this vacancy, is a confident, reliable and trustworthy person who is confident around children but is a professional housekeeper at heart.

The successful candidate must be happy to occasionally babysit and take care of the children. As the property is located in a rural area, we are looking for a candidate who has a driving license and who can occasionally do school runs. Cooking for the family will be a very important part of this job and we are therefore looking for a person who has the experience and passion for cooking simple healthy family meals.

The Position Type: Live Out, Permanent, Long term

Salary: 534 – 821 GBP Gross per week (Calculate your Salary) 

Working Day: 4 / 5 days per week + occasional weekends

Working Hours: from 9 to 5 pm

Location: Witchampton, Dorset

Starting date: ASAP

Duties:

  • All general housekeeping duties
  • Dusting, washing
  • Laundry and ironing
  • Wardrobe management
  • Cooking family meals
  • Kitchen cleaning
  • Occasional babysitting

Requirements:

  • At least 5 years as a Housekeeper / Nanny experience
  • UK working permit
  • Driving licence

If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email

To speak with Andrei, please call +44(0)203 318 4468 ext 105.

Apply Here

If you are not registered with Perfect Household Staff, please use the below button to register.

Candidate Registration

We are always excited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have about the vacancies!

We are a boutique homestaff agency in the UK. If you are looking to be employed as a Private Housekeeper Nanny, you have come to the right place.

You will be able to see other Housekeeper and Nanny jobs in our blog -featured positions.

#PHS_Job, #PHS_Jobs, #Perfect_Household_Staff, #PHSRecruitment #PHS_Estate_Management, #housekeeper, #housekeeperjobs, #housekeepervacancy, #privatehousekeeper, #housekeeperjob #liveouthousekeeper, #fulltimehousekeeper, #parttimejob, #DorsetJob, #DorsetVacancy

0
PHS Job 1768, Russian Speaking Nanny Job, Live OUT...
PHS Job 1765, Temporary Housekeeper Job, Live In o...