PHS Job 1718
Vacancy: Full Time Private Chauffeur Job
Our domestic staffing agency has been helping chauffeurs find private chauffeuring jobs for over a decade. We now have a new Private Chauffeur job in Weybridge, Surrey. If you are looking to be employed as a private chauffeur, you have come to the right place.
Our return clients, a discerning and friendly family, who are based in Weybridge, Surrey, are looking for a professional and flexible chauffeur/CPO with some butler's duties who would join their busy household on a full-time live-out basis.
All applicants must have private chauffeuring experience for at HNW household, excellent timekeeping, knowledge of vehicle maintenance as well as geographical and route knowledge. We are looking for a flexible, well mannered and courteous in all driving and non-driving situations person; someone, who is experienced and knowledgeable about private security. Army or police officer background would be a bonus.
The successful candidate must be smart in appearance, polite, reliable, calm and rational.
Salary: Negotiable (45000 – 50 000 GBP / Year Gross) (Salary Calculator)
Working days: 5 days / week, some flexibility is a must
Starting date: ASAP
Languages: English, French might be a bonus
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Driving family to and from destinations across London
- Helping passengers get in and out of the car
- Using knowledge of the city, local streets and traffic patterns to avoid heavy traffic
- Performing errands when required, such as shopping, driving deliveries to post office, etc
- Ensuring that the interior and exterior of the car is well maintained, clean and ready for exploitation
- Making minor repairs and adjustments
- Servicing cars and determining if repairs are needed
- Carrying packages and luggage
- Travelling with the Principal when required
- Ensuring security for the Principal
- Perform light butler's duties when required.
- 5 years of Chauffeur experience within a private family
- Excellent contactable references
- Full UK driving licence
- Smart appearance
The chosen private chauffeur would be expected to be flexible and a good team player. You need to be prepared to take on some butler's duties and assist the butler when it might be required.
The successful candidate would be expected to have a willingness to travel to Europe and Africa with the Principal and spoken French may be a bonus.
Excellent knowledge of London and experience in private families is a must. The routes will be mainly across Central London.
If you are personally interested in the vacancy and are already registered with our agency you can search for the position on our vacancies board by using the below button and searching for job 1718 or email
If you are not registered with Perfect Household Staff, please use the below button to register.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468 (ext. 109)
We are a boutique Household Staff agency in the UK. If you are looking to be employed as a Chauffeur, you have come to the right place. You will be able to see other Chauffeur jobs in our blog - featured positions.