Our new clients, a lovely family with 3 children, are looking for a professional Head Housekeeper. The family's beautiful and cozy house is located in one of London's most iconic neighbourhoods, Notting Hill area, nearby St. John's Wood.
The property is fairly large, there are 6 floors, 7 bedrooms and a cinema room, but not all of the rooms are used on a daily basis. The successful candidates must be well organised and have a hands-on attitude, provide high standards of housekeeping and be child friendly!
The property has art, marble, hand-painted walls and antique furniture, due to this we are looking for people with the relevant professional experience.
Type: Permanent, Full Time, Live Out
Working days: 5 days / week (Mon - Fri)
Working Hours: 7 am - 5pm
Salary: £13 - £15ph (depending on experience)
Starting date: January 2020
Head Housekeeper duties may include:
· Kitchen cleaning, (eg, wiping down surfaces and white goods, loading the dish washer, washing some items by hand, checking use by dates)
· Keeping the general areas clean and tidy (eg. returning misplaced items, emptying the bins, dusting, wiping away marks, watering plants, dusting doors, removing finger prints from likely areas)
· Taking care of the laundry (ironing, steaming, dry cleaning)
· Cleaning windows on the inside
· Wardrobe management
· Online Shopping
· Meeting and greeting guests
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email anastasiya.fedorova @perfecthouseholdstaff.co.uk .
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468 ext.110 or WhatsApp: +79500300079