PHS Job 1454
Our new clients, a friendly family of three, are looking for a nanny/housekeeper. They are expecting a baby boy who will be joining them in early February 2020. The property is in a beautiful rural (yet five minutes from a mainline station) setting with large gardens down onto the river Thames. A homely cottage with two living rooms and four bedrooms located in a historical part of England, Berkshire, South East England. They have a friendly calm labradoodle, Pickle! One partner is Italian/Spanish and the other English/Lebanese-Armenian.
This is the parents first child and the family will need a person who is able to completely support young parents, to help them establish a routine and take care of the baby and property. We are ideally looking for a candidate who is experienced with housekeeping as well as childcare and has a driving license due to the location of the property. Both parents run their own businesses and often work from home (although both often juggle London travel) and the chosen employee will therefore sometimes have support throughout the day.
If you are also calm, love children, flexible, honest, socially intelligent, friendly and energetic, then this position is undoubtedly for you!
Type: Part time, Live out, Permanent
Start: 1st of March 2020
Days: 2-3 days/week | Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Hours: 9-10 hours/day
The duties will include but not be limited to:
· Cleaning the house: dusting, mopping, hoovering, etc
· Laundry and ironing (fine fabrics, Washing, steaming, mending of clothing)
· Helping to take care of the baby
· Tidying of child's and house areas (eg. putting away toys, washing and ironing the babies clothes, maintaining baby and nursery equipment etc)
· Walking the dog
· Basic cooking
· Running errands
· Must have at least 5 years experience working in a similar role in the UK (references must be available);
· Must be highly professional, organised and flexible;
· Discreet, reliable, trustworthy, positive, warm, kind and understanding;
· Must hold a CRB/DBS
· Must hold Paediatric First Aid Certificate
· Driver licence
There is a small dog in the house so please make sure have no allergies.
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468
#LiveOutHousekeeperJobs, #HousekeeperJobs, #HousekeeperCookJobs, #DomesticStaff, #PerfectHouseholdStaff, #DomesticStaffJobs, #FindDomesticStaff, #DomesticStaffAgency, #HouseholdStaffJobs