PHS Job 1418
Our new clients located in Chiswick are looking for a live in housekeeper who is very confident with working around children and if required to take on some of the nanny role. You need to cook the breakfast for 2 girls aged 9 and 11, to clean 5 bedrooms house, to cook dinner for girls and to babysit in the evening occasionally.
The principals are a lovely Canadian family of 4 who have recently relocated to the UK with their two large dogs, however usually there will be just Mum and 2 girls and their nanny at home.
Previous nanny experience is a plus.
Working Hours: 7am - 5pm
Working Days: 5 days / week with flexible weekends
Salary: 400.00 GBP / Week - 500.00 GBP / Week
Starting date: 5 of September
Trial Period: 19-22 of August
· Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
· Oven and refrigerator cleaning
· Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
· Making beds and changing linen
· Dish Washing
· Washing windows
· Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
· Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
· Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
· Ironing clothing items, bed linen and napkins
· Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
· Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
· Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
· Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
· Steaming and cleaning draperies
· Washing blinds
· Tidying up rooms and completing changeovers
· Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
· Ensuring fridge is stocked with daily essentials for guests
· Grocery shopping and or ordering and delivery
· Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
Cooking healthy food for the family according to their diet
As mentioned there will be two large dogs at the property and therefore you must be confident around animals.
The accommodation provided is a room and bathroom. The rest of the property will be shared with the principals and your bathroom will be shared with the children.
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email vitalina.veretynskaia @perfecthouseholdstaff.co.uk .
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468