PHS Job 1397
Our new clients, a family of 5 are relocating to Kensington, London. They are looking for a permanent, live in housekeeper / cook to assist with the general upkeep of their property and who is comfortable with children.
There are 3 children in the family and a full time live in nanny will take care of the nanny duties. We are looking for an ideal candidate who is flexible, positive and can take guidance with a smile. We are not looking for a person with an argumentative personality but a calm confident person that is happy to be flexible.
Previous nanny experience is a plus.
Important information to note:
The property is a large 5 floor house.
Second housekeeper is arriving 3 times per week to carry out the deep cleaning. This is due to the size of the property and carried out on a need only basis. Also laundress will maintains all the household linens and personal clothing of the family.
The guest quarters will not require daily cleaning.
Days: 5-6 days / week
Hours: 7 am - 7pm
Duties include but not limited to:
- Cooking healthy food for the family according to their diet
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Light housekeeping
- Running errands
- Helping with children occasionally
- Making beds
- Dish Washing
- Watching the things are on their places
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Tidying up rooms and completing changeovers
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- Ensuring fridge is stocked with daily essentials for guests
- Grocery shopping and or ordering and delivery
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
The accommodation provided is a separate double room and bathroom which may be shared with the nanny.
There are no pets at the property but they are considering in adding a cat to the family.
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468