PHS Job 1391
Our new clients located in Scotland are looking for a live in housekeeper. The property is a 5 bedroom cottage which is part of a country estate between Inverness and Dainese. The main residence has a 2 bedroom flat attached for the employees accommodation.
The principals infrequently visit the property, sometimes once per two/three months where you will be required to put in the extra effort. You may be required to drive the principals to the local shops, assist with shopping. It is paramount that you reside at the property for security purposes whilst they are away.
Working Hours: Flexible
Working Days: Flexible
Salary: 20,000.00 GBP Gross
Specialist Skills: Driving
· Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
· Oven and refrigerator cleaning
· Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
· Making beds and changing linen
· Dish Washing
· Washing windows
· Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
· Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
· Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
· Ironing clothing items, bed linen and napkins
· Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
· Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
· Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
· Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
· Steaming and cleaning draperies
· Washing blinds
· Tidying up rooms and completing changeovers
· Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
· Running errands in personal vehicle (milage to be reimbursed)
· Ensuring fridge is stocked with daily essentials for guests
· Grocery shopping and or ordering and delivery
· Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
There are no pets at the property.
The accommodation provided is a separate two bedroom flat with living room and kitchen. If you would like to entertain guests or have a significant other who would reside with you, this is would not be a problem.
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email .
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468
Proven private housekeeping care experience with references.
High standards of cleanliness
DBS Check Complete
The accommodation provided a separate two bedroom flat with living room and kitchen.
The principals visit the property approximately once per two/three months