PHS Job 1390
Our new clients located in Sunningdale are looking for a live in housekeeper/cook. One of the key duties in this role is to cook indian food and we are therefore looking for candidates who have that experience. Sunningdale is located in the South - East corner of Barkshire and is in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
The principals visit the property approximately 1 week per month where you will be required to live in the property but the principals are flexible regarding your accommodation when they are away.
Working Hours: Flexible
Working Days: Flexible
Salary: 25,000.00 GBP Gross
Specialist Skills: Cooking Indian Food & Driving
· Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
· Oven and refrigerator cleaning
· Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
· Making beds and changing linen
· Dish Washing
· Washing windows
· Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
· Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
· Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
· Ironing clothing items, bed linen and napkins
· Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
· Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
· Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
· Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
· Steaming and cleaning draperies
· Washing blinds
· Tidying up rooms and completing changeovers
· Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
· Running errands in personal vehicle (milage to be reimbursed)
· Ensuring fridge is stocked with daily essentials for guests
· Grocery shopping and or ordering and delivery
· Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
There are no pets at the property.
The accommodation provided is a double room and bathroom. The rest of the property will be shared with the principals.
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email .
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468
Proven private housekeeping care experience with references.
High standards of cleanliness
DBS Check Complete
Cooking Indian food
The accommodation provided is a double room and bathroom.
The principals visit the property approximately 1 week per month