Our new clients are looking for a professional private chauffeur who will be responsible for driving the principals, a mother and a daughter, from Rotherhithe to Central London or to any destination in London area.
We are looking for a part-time professional chauffeur with excellent knowledge of London roads and his own car. The key factors are safety of a car and experience of a chauffeur. The principals would be happy to find a candidate with an Audi vehicle, but it is not a requirement and would be a bonus.
A successful candidate is expected to be flexible, well-mannered and courteous in all driving situations; must be of smart appearance, polite, reliable, calm and rational.
Excellent knowledge of London is a must.
Type of registration: Employed
Working hours: 30 hours per month
Working days: Negotiable (during the business week and occasionally on weekends)
Starting date: the 3rd of March 2020
Candidates must have at least five years of private family chauffeuring experience, excellent driving skills; polite, diplomatic and professional manner, excellent timekeeping, knowledge of vehicle maintenance as well as geographical and route knowledge.
Any profession related courses and trainings are a bonus.
Duties and responsible include, but not limited to:
• Driving the principals to and from destinations across London
• Helping passengers get in and out of car
• Using knowledge of the city, local streets and traffic patterns to avoid heavy traffic
• Ensuring that the interior and exterior of the car is well maintained, clean and ready for exploitation
• Making minor repairs and adjustments
• Servicing car and determining if repairs are needed
• Carrying packages and luggage
We are looking for a Chauffeur who has previously worked for HNW principals and understands how to work as part of a team.
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email . To speak with Anastasiya, please call +44(0)203 318 4468 ext 110.