PHS Position 1440
Our new clients are looking for a professional live in domestic couple to be based at their permanent place of residence located in West London. The clients are Russian speakers and are only looking for candidates who can communicate in their native language.
Only candidates who have the eligibility to work in the UK will be considered for this role.
As the position is physically demanding with the property being 750m2, we are looking for switched on, physically fit applicants who are energetic, hard working, quick learners with good communication skills and who are able to perform in a high pressured environment. A minimum requirement for this role is 3 years experience in the private domestic industry (UK).
The principals are away from the property for 4 months of the year where the chosen couple will have the weekends off however, during the time that the principals are in residence, the working week would consist of 6 days / week with Wednesday being the off day.
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
Working Days: 6 Days / Week (Wednesday Off)
Languages: Russian / English
· VIP Wardrobe Management
· Table service
· Working with Silver, Marble,
· Antique furniture & art cleaning and maintenance
· Assisting with cooking
· Making beds and changing linen
· Washing dishes
· Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
· Oven and refrigerator cleaning
· Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
· Washing windows
· Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
· Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
· Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
· Ironing clothing items, bed linen and napkins
· Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
· Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
· Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
· Emptying bins and disposing of waste
· Tidying up rooms and completing changeovers
· Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
· Ensuring fridge is stocked with daily essentials for guests
· Grocery shopping and or ordering and delivery
· Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
· Meeting and greeting guests
· Cooking breakfast and lunch (Saturdays)
· Cleaning and polishing of footwear
· Knowledge and experience of working with electrics (smart home), plumbing and general handy man duties inside the property and grounds
· Professional chauffeuring of the family and guests
· Vehicle maintenance
· Assistance to the gardeners
· General maintenance
The accommodation provided is a separate cottage on the property grounds. The cottage has two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a living area. It is fully furnished and has access to WiFi. All costs in relation to the accommodation are covered by the employer.
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468 ext.109 or send us a WhatsApp on +44 7754 044494. You can as well apply on line.
The recruiter who is in charge of this position is Vitalina.