Our new client based in Belsize Park, a French family of 5 are looking for a professional chauffeur to work in the mornings.
A perfect candidate is expected to be flexible, well-mannered and courteous in all driving and non-driving situations; must be of smart in appearance, polite, reliable, calm and rational. We are looking for a chauffeur who has their own personal vehicle available which they can use for the job.
If you choose to apply for this vacancy, please email us:
1. Which Vehicle you can offer to the principal (+ Photo)
2. Your Salary Expectations (if utilising your personal vehicle as well as a if using a family vehicle)
Candidates must have at least five years of private family chauffeuring experience, excellent driving skills; polite, diplomatic and professional manner, excellent timekeeping, knowledge of vehicle maintenance as well as geographical and route knowledge.
Any profession related courses and trainings are a bonus.
Type: Permanent, Part Time, Live Out
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Working Hours: 07.30 - 12.00
Starting date: September 2019
Duties and responsible include, but not limited to:
• Driving family to and from destinations across London
• Carrying out school runs
• Helping passengers get in and out of car
• Using knowledge of the city, local streets and traffic patterns to avoid heavy traffic
• Performing errands when required, occasional shopping
• Aiding children when necessary
• Ensuring that the interior and exterior of the car is well maintained, clean and ready for exploitation
• Servicing car and determining if repairs are needed
We are looking for a Chauffeur who has previously worked for private families. There are also several nannies working for the principals.
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email .
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468 ext.109