PHS Position 462
Our client new client based in Belgravia London, a Russian speaking family of 4 is currently looking for a professional chauffeur. There are 2 children in the family.
A perfect candidate is expected to be flexible, well-mannered and courteous in all driving and non-driving situations; must be of smart in appearance, polite, reliable, calm and rational. We are looking for a chauffeur who has their own personal vehicle available which they can use for the job. This will be a short-term solution only.
Candidates must have at least five years of private family chauffeuring experience, excellent driving skills; polite, diplomatic and professional manner, excellent timekeeping, knowledge of vehicle maintenance as well as geographical and route knowledge.
Any profession related courses and trainings are a bonus.
Type: Permanent, Full time, Live Out
Working Days: Flexible
Working Hours: Negotiable & varied
Salary: 40,000.00 GBP + / Year Gross (Depending on experience)
Starting date: ASAP
Duties and responsible include, but not limited to:
• Driving family and household members to and from destinations across London
• Carrying out school runs
• Helping passengers get in and out of car
• Using knowledge of the city, local streets and traffic patterns to avoid heavy traffic
• Performing errands when required, occasional shopping
• Aiding children when necessary
• Ensuring that the interior and exterior of the car is well maintained, clean and ready for exploitation
• Making minor repairs and adjustments
• Servicing car and determining if repairs are needed
• Carrying packages and luggage
We are looking for a Chauffeur who has previously worked for UHNW principals and understands how to work as part of a team. Other household staff are housekeepers, a PA and a Chef who are all Russian speaking.
If you are personally interested in the vacancy or are aware of another potential candidate who may be interested in such a vacancy, please apply via the website or email .
We are always exited to register new applicants and are happy to answer any questions our candidates have on the vacancies!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call +44 (0) 203 318 4468 ext.109