A purser is a member of the cabin service crew who works hard to ensure you are safe and comfortable at all times during your flight.
A Fully Trained, Experienced and Professional Aircraft Purser for Your Flights
Here is an outline of the role of purser and the skills and duties required for the role.
- The pursers that Perfect Household Staff can provide you with are all fully trained and have years of experience working in the air.
- Usually, they will have worked on luxury jets for high-class clients or have been first-class or business-class cabin staff for one of the world’s top airlines.
- Pursers will use their skills and experience to offer you a professional, friendly and discreet service and they will be smartly dressed at all times.
- The purser can also serve your refreshments, drinks and meals throughout the flight and if you require them to be familiar with silver service or fine cuisine, we will find you staff with the relevant experience.
- Pursers can also tend to your every need throughout the flight, bringing you any newspapers, computers, luggage or paperwork you may need during the trip and making sure you and your passengers are always at ease.
- A purser can also help out in the event of an unexpected incident, so you have the assurance that you and your family are in safe hands.
- If you have a larger plane, then you may need more than one purser and, if so, we will help you to recruit your entire cabin crew. We can also find you a chief purser who can lead your on-flight team.
- Perfect Household Staff offer a bespoke service that is designed to meet all your needs. If you wish your purser to wear a certain uniform or have specific skills, such as speaking a certain language, then we pride ourselves on always being able to find the right person for the job.