If you have ever wished you had a personal assistant to help your household or business run more smoothly, why don't you let one of Perfect Household Staff's PAs take away the stress from your life?
Hire a Personal Assistant to Help you Run your Household or Business
Below you will find an outline of the many ways a PA can help you and the duties one can perform.
- A personal assistant can take care of all your business and personal needs.
- Duties usually include running the home office, running your diary, organizing and responding to your mail, managing the accounts and all the general secretarial duties.
- Personal assistants can also handle all your expenses, plan your business and private functions and arrange all your domestic and overseas travel.
- Also known as an executive assistant and private secretary, a personal assistant can improve your efficiency both at home and at work, and a survey of 5,000 top managing directors found that having a PA can make them work 32 per cent more effectively.
- If you would like a personal assistant to help out with your company's or family's affairs, then our excellently trained staff can provide you with an invaluable service.
- Personal assistants are able to work full or part time and can help you out temporarily or permanently. You also have the option to hire a virtual PA, who is based in their own home and provides a service to you whenever you need it.
- We recognise that every client has different requirements, so we will carefully match your needs with the right type of personal assistant for you and once you experience the benefits of having a PA, you will wonder how you ever managed without one.