Domestic couples offer an all-round and efficient solution when it comes to carrying out a wide range of duties in the household.
A Domestic Couple for a Strong and Efficient Team to Manage your Household
The requirements, skills and duties associated with the role are outlined below.
- Domestic couples are usually married or two people who have been working together as a couple for many years, so they are very experienced at working together as part of a team.
- A domestic couple can take on a wide variety of roles and cover the jobs of three to four members of staff and their combined salary and living costs make them a very cost-efficient option.
- Resident couples can also keep your property secure while you are away and they are available for countryside estates, city properties and overseas homes. As well as deterring thieves, they can also keep an eye on your animals and plants and have the house clean, warm and welcoming for when you return.
- The duties fulfilled by your domestic couple can be tailored to suit your needs, such as:
- A housekeeper teamed with a butler/chef
- A housekeeper/cook combined with a gardener and handyman
- A nanny or housekeeper teamed with a gardener or gamekeeper
- A house or estate management couple
- The possibilities are endless and all of Perfect Household Staff's couples are always willing to take on extra duties and help each other out where necessary.
- Domestic couples are happy to work unsociable hours because they can take their days off together rather than having to accommodate their other half like many workers.
- They also enjoy working together, which means they are more likely to stay with you for a long time.