We ensure that the domnestic staff we provide are of the highest professional standard and have excellent qualifications.
Perfect Household Staff is specialised in recruiting nannies, governesses, maternity nurses and household staff. If you are looking for this type of job, you need to first insure you reach all the requirements.
Perfect Household Staff offers you Valuable Childcare Trainings
Our agency offers different types of training, delivered by highly experienced health and childcare professionals to ensure nannies have up-to-date knowledge of legislation, child development and age-appropriate activities. Details are outlined below.
- Children and Adult Psychology /Therapy - This course is about child's development/behaviour through our Child Psychologist consultant based in Harley Street.
- Maternity Courses - The Postnatal Maternity Care Award provides a comprehensive overview of the Maternity Nurses role through addressing all aspects of mother and newborn baby care.
- Private Baby Massage – Our Consultant and Child Care Professional Emma Dewey offers private one-to-one Baby Massage courses during which you can learn the moves and strokes.
- Home Base Childcare Training – During this course you will learn how to set up a home-based childcare service. It is the recommended introductory course for new and prospective childminders.
- First Aid Course - This paediatric First Aid Course is suitable for Nannies, Aupairs and Parents. The First Aid Course covers all the necessary requirements for registration on the Ofsted Voluntary register.
Meet Potential Employers During our Nanny-Mummy 'Speed Dating'
Perfect Household Staff gives you the opportunity to meet potential employer in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. This new way of Nanny-Mummy 'speed dating' has proved to be very successful and is a great way for nannies to find a job.