At Perfect Household Staff we only present the most exemplary applicants to our clients.
To be represented by Perfect Household Staff you will have to show a real passion for your vocation; you will be flexible, show bundles of enthusiasm and demonstrate a true desire to learn about your employer's needs.
Applicant check list
What you will need to be considered for registration by Perfect Household Staff
- A minimum of two written, checkable references
- Two forms of Identification
- You must have a current DBS (formally CRB) certificate or the willingness for Perfect Household staff to apply for one on your behalf
- Be prepared to sign a confidentiality agreement
- Have three years' experience in your area of expertise
- Preferably formal education in your area of expertise
Please note: that the above is the minimum requirement for those who wish to register with PHS.
How we help you
There are several ways in which we help our candidates, these include :-
- Our experienced team are on hand to offer help and advice throughout your placement process with PHS
- We arrange and check all aspects of the contracts on your behalf
- We can critique your CV and give you constructive advice on how to best present yourself
- We will help you prepare for your interview
- Video CV
In the digital era where people watch rather than read, video is the best marketing tool.
A Video CV is a 2-3 minute long story where you talk along the following lines:
- present yourself and briefly describe your professional background,
- explain what personal qualities this job requires and why you like doing it,
- show yourself as a professional that qualifies for the job and is pleasant to deal with.
To make your story viewable, some footage of you working may be used.
The Video CV will be sent to our clients as a supplement to your traditional CV.
For more information and appointments please contact PHS.
Candidate Contractual Obligations with PHS
Please click on the "Candidate Legal Agreement" in order to see a copy of the contract between PHS and the Candidate. The candidate will be required to sign a copy of these terms prior to being introduced to our client and their future employer.
To find out more about how we can help you to find the perfect household staff position, please contact Perfect Household Staff by clicking here to email or phoning: +44 (0) 20 3318 4468. Alternatively please register with us by clicking the button below.