PHS in Mayfair, London is expanding and these are exciting times as we move forward. We are now looking within our own candidates for an additional recruitment consultant to our team. Its a great, fun atmosphere in the office and there is never a dull moment.
If you have the drive and determination to succeed then the rewards are very high.
You will need to possess a dynamic personality and great customer service skills as you will be dealing with clients and candidates on a daily basis, carrying out interviews and finding the perfect fit for our clients.
The hours will be Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 6.30 pm with an hour lunch break and based in our lovely office in Mayfair, London
The salary is negotiable with the opportunity to earn a high commission.
Some of the responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Providing administrative support for the recruitment process
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls
- Handling candidate and client queries and taking appropriate messages
- Interviewing Candidates
- Work as a team player to ensure each client and candidate receives the best service possible
- Current student or graduate in Human Resources, International Business, Marketing, Psychology...
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Any other language is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive & Self driven
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Highly organised individual with a passion to learn and progress their skills
- Proficient with IT skills (Microsoft, Apple)
- Ability to manage multiple requests and priorities
- Adaptable to changes
The position is currently open and we are actively recruiting therefore please act fast in your application.
If you are a fast learner and believe that you can eventually manage and train a growing team as well as help with the expansion of PHS on the international market. This is the job for you.
Please click to apply, all suitable candidates will be contacted directly