Our VIP client requires a warm, caring but fun, sporty and energetic live-in, weekend nanny for their playful 8 year old daughter. The daughter really enjoys different things to do over the weekend and currently enjoys gymnastics, crafts and other sport related things. The daughter will require the nanny to be her 'friend' and sleep in the same room, but with your own bed, as she likes to feel secure with someone caring around her. There will be an opportunity to travel as the family have a number of homes internationally including, regular visits to their Monaco property and international holidays.
The house is fully staffed and the family have a regular nanny who works Monday to Friday, so this will be an opportunity for the new nanny to plan ahead for games, activities and fun things to do over the weekend (also researching the weekend weather to plan ahead)
Your day will begin on the Saturday around 8am until 6pm for both Saturday and Sunday
The family have been searching for quite a while now, so please read the essential criteria below before you apply:
- Caring, warm, playful, sporty and energetic
- Understands the concept of being a 'friend' to an 8 year old
- Preference for a British/Native English speaker however, if you have an excellent level of English and diction then please apply
- Can plan games and activities prior to the Saturday start-time
- Minimum of 2 years private family nanny experience
No cooking or driving required just a 'fun friend'
Salary negotiable but very good, for the perfect 'fit' nanny
The role is permanent
Role to start ASAP
If you are interested please apply on line or call Martin quoting job ref 152, on 0203 318 4468 / extn 106 for an initial chat or email to arrange a telephone call to